It's finally HALF TERM..! but guess what? i have to come in school just to revise... pfft
oh well this is all for my precious GCSE results. =] Hopefully straight A's ahaha. How i wish..
Anyways today, tech was so funny. The sewing machine was going wild! I kept threading it again and again. It was quite annoying really. But my applique design is finally done! i just need to sew my lining and put some frills and im done... But the deadline is on 26 February. HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSE TO FINISH MY BAG THEN.?! School work is so long and its kinda making me stressed. eeek im trying not to get stressed.. and just relax instead...
Also today i watched avatar 3d.... I soo wanna go to pandora! ahaha oh yes its lovely.. a world full of colour blue. =] + the people are blue ahaha. soo cool. as i say.. "im an AVATAR."
Ahhaha till next timee . chow
No comments:
Post a Comment