Its mocks soon. I'm quite scared yet quite excited for it. .(I don't know why.) I've been revising revising and revising "too much" according to my mum. But I've only actually revised for Biology. eeek. im screwed. I need to revise for other subject but I guess I'll do that before the actual day of my exam. I just want these exams over and done with so i can chillax with my friends. .(28 December - meeting up with friends and have fun.) weeeeeee >.<
Anyways I have exactly 6 days till exams start. If you ask if im ready... I say I PROBABLY AM NOT READY.. i want to go back to being yr 10. =[
ihate pressure. NO NO. (n)
eeek. this is it for now. i have nothing else to write about. I always run out of ideas to write. wooooo. I'll try and writee more blogs more often. woot woot xD
No comments:
Post a Comment