Saturday, 2 January 2010

Hello 2010!

Ahh it's been so long since i wrote on this blog. But hey, whatever =]

Goodbye 2009....
Various things happened last year. Happy memories, not so happy and some you don't want to remember ever. But it was still fun.
Meeting new friends, getting closer with current friends and having fights too. All of that were good memories. That all made our life a bit more exciting coz sometimes it can all be boring.

Anyway, enough of that...

So it's 2010, what will this year bring us.?
It better be a fun one like all the other years aha. There should be a lot of things to look forward to this year, like NRA, birthday celebrations and gcse results perhaps.?
I'm truly excited for this year though its going to a tough and hectic one. I'm sure it'll be amazing year once again.

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment