Monday, 18 January 2010

I LOL TOO MUCH =]

ahhh today was just so funny.. Various of things happened. In the morning, for some reason i kept laughing.. i don't even know why... LOL.

At lunch, i was playing with my twin's itouch, for some reason I kept laughing (again) which made her crack too. ahah ahh i love my twin, Roxanne <3 We are so in sync. We say the same sentence at the same time... and laugh at the same things at the same time.. A bit weird though, how we do it? I don't know.. even though she's not my Real twin.. I still consider has as my real sister, a true friend =]

After school, i was walking with Roxanne, and we kept laughing.. AGAIN! She startled me too many times and we kept laughing for no reason. Ahaha As she said WE LOL TOO MUCH!

LOL-ING is good for your health though ahaha. Mentally and Physically great for your health. Mentally= You'll always be happy? I don't know ahh
Physically= You'll see a pinkish glow on your cheeks? ahaha so LOL IS GOOD =]

TWINS <3

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment