Monday, 25 January 2010

Harry potter =]

Hi blog! I've missed you =]
LOL

So my gay friends, roxanne and john said that i'm a disgrace to human race for not liking harry potter. I never really liked harry potter from the start. Since ive only watched i think 1 or 2 harry potter movies, they told me to watch it. I decided to watch from the beginning, the philosopher's stone.. lol so far i watched up to the fourth series. And i'm loving it.. ahahaha
i'm such a hypocrite i know =/ ahhaa.

Anyways... enough with harry potter. I got my exam sheet for art today... IT'S SCARY. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR THIS THEME. ." WORK, REST AND PLAY." Someone help me.!
If you have any ideas regarding to the theme pls pls pls comment below. LOl i really need your help =] teee heee

Peace! x

No comments:

Post a Comment