Tuesday, 12 January 2010

MOCK results

I finally got my mock results yesterday and i'm Happy with them.
My results are fairly high but I need to work on some subjects. My aim is to get straight A's... I know, I sound really ambitious don't I? Lol BUT with hard work and little bit more concentration, I think i can do it =]

I more or less passed every subject with grades of A*-C. I only got one C, so i'm extremely glad! Hopefully though in the real thing, I get no C's and the lowest grade i should get is a B. The main subjects, Maths, English and Science are fairly high too. I'm pleased with my grades so is my mummy. =]

I need to revise even harder now to achieve the grades I deserve xD
AHH GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, we can do this! lol. 120 suttin days of school left =[


No comments:

Post a Comment