YES YES.. im blogging once again =]
So its the second day of the year, that means school is in two days time!NOOOO! Why do holidays seem to go so quick and yet school days seem so long? uhh, i don't want to go school yet. But hey what can we do?
SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL. Everyone in year 11 are not looking forward to this one thing ... EXAM! Who likes exams anyway? But i want to get it done and over with so I can relax and just jam.
Two days time... i am so not looking forward to it. I haven't done my coursework for business and english! I'm screwed. But, i can't wait to see all my friends again. I haven't seen them for long! i miss all of them! =[ Oh and i'm kind of excited for the mock results too. ahhhhhh but i'm scared too though because i might've flopped some subjects.
OH WELL, i better do my coursework now before i get all stressed and everything.
=]chow chow
No comments:
Post a Comment