Saturday, 16 January 2010

Jewellery making xD

Ahh. I love jewellery. I love making them too!

The people who know me personally know that i just recently made my first hand made bracelet =] (The pink and white crystals). I also put some butterfly charms on the extension chain coz it looked kinda plain.

In the morning, Katherine asked me if we needed any materials for our jewellery line... I said not yet. But i told her to buy me beads so I can make my own Bag charm. A crystallised beaded bag charm =] I'm so excited to get my materials on monday. YAYYYY

Today, i didn't have the urge to do my coursework because i wasn't feeling well... =[ So I decided to look for some old bracelet and earrings. I found crystal beads (blue and clear) and made it into a brand new bracelet. There were couple of beads left so i decided to turn them into earrings. I got my old earrings and added the crystal beads.. it looks so nice.

I can't be asked to take a picture now but i'll put it up later on together with my hand made bag charm...
TeeHee
PEACE <3

2 comments: